Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which part of your golf game has more impact ?

• Long Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nothing wrong with that.

a198c0ea1103d4d69a5afc0906342e54.jpg
Nice shirt.......

My days of banging the driver 260 and only hitting 3 fairways is long gone. Now probably average 200-210 off the tee and hit 6 fairways...and I still shoot the same over 18 holes....Two things would make me better....go from 40 putts a round down to 36 and pick up 3 to 4 strokes a round from 40 yards and in...That would take me from an average of 92 down to 86....gimme the short game...

My days of banging the driver 260 and only hitting 3 fairways is long gone. Now probably average 200-210 off the tee and hit 6 fairways...and I still shoot the same over 18 holes....Two things would make me better....go from 40 putts a round down to 36 and pick up 3 to 4 strokes a round from 40 yards and in...That would take me from an average of 92 down to 86....gimme the short game...
People will bang a bucket of balls on the driving range with clubs they use only a few times during a round. Then, they go to the 1st tee without even hitting a couple putts with the club they will use 30+ times/round. The easiest way to cut strokes is to make putts!!

I think driving is important in that one must put the ball in or close to the fairway. However, putting is more important. A four foot putt counts the same as a 275 yard drive.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfer2be

Who has been here?

Back