• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MASSIVE SHOP BLOWOUT

i cant belive someone hasnt bought those rifles...best iron shafts in the world to me...i love mine...all these shafts im getting i ready need to invest in a shaft puller...

Paypal sent on Accra 75

will do, you can then simply cut it to the length you want.

I cant believe that a brand new ACCRA SC85 is still not been snagged. Do you guys realize what these sell for new?

I got that deal because I spend over $600 that night from that one guy LOL. This is why I am dumping them now, I found the one I want and will now part with the rest.
I will also do package deals, offers are welcome.

Haha...just seeing if I could back door my way into something;)...I'm really not even sure what I want besides some hybrid shafts and rifle spinners...BTW were you able to get that shipped today? or did my add-on push it back?

splooge you love the rifle spinners when you get some..

It plays smooth as silk as do all the accra's. They play very true to flex and at 85g would make a very soild driver shaft for a hard swinger. The Accra's are the real deal. Feel wise these cant be beat. Very low torque yet the feel of a high torque shaft. Did I mention they feel terrific?

Orders are going out today. Please allow up to 14 business days for delivery from up here in Canada. We do take our time up here.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520