• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

They ran into the hottest team in football. The Sea Chickens have won the last 3 games 150-30.

Oh yeah, now that we're approaching the end of the season... let's take a look at where The Pack, the Seachickens, and the 9'ers stand. Now lets think back a bit and remember a certain play earlier in the season that will go down in infamy due to some seriously $hitty officiating by some replacement refs. Overlooked blatant offensive pass interference and interception turned into simultaneous possession td. The chickens should have one more loss while The Pack should have one more win. Changes things just a little.

They ran into the hottest team in football. The Sea Chickens have won the last 3 games 150-30.
Seahawks looked really good last night. Considering what the Niners did to the Pats last weekend... and get blown out by Seattle???!!!! I have a few teams I could root for, since our Chefs are so pitiful.... Packers, Niners, Redskins. I have a couple of other teams I don't want to see win squat. My least favorite teams are the Giants, Lions and the Seahawks. Don't like Pete Carroll. Don't like Russel Wilson. The kid has a stellar record at the college level and, now, the NFL. He may have an even better career than Luck or RGIII. But....

Complete separation, this year, between the good and the bad. Chefs, Jacksonville, Arizona, St. Louis, Titans... UGLY! Denver, Redskins, Texans have "come from the ashes" and are contenders. Still should be an exciting conclusion to the 2012/13 NFL season.

Seahawks looked really good last night. Considering what the Niners did to the Pats last weekend... and get blown out by Seattle???!!!! I have a few teams I could root for, since our Chefs are so pitiful.... Packers, Niners, Redskins. I have a couple of other teams I don't want to see win squat. My least favorite teams are the Giants, Lions and the Seahawks. Don't like Pete Carroll. Don't like Russel Wilson. The kid has a stellar record at the college level and, now, the NFL. He may have an even better career than Luck or RGIII. But....

Complete separation, this year, between the good and the bad. Chefs, Jacksonville, Arizona, St. Louis, Titans... UGLY! Denver, Redskins, Texans have "come from the ashes" and are contenders. Still should be an exciting conclusion to the 2012/13 NFL season.

Why don't you like Russel Wilson?

I can't believe how bad the niners played last night! They played themselves out of a first round bye which now that Vernon Davis got dinged and Justin Smith is hurt could be huge. I still think the Niners have a good shot this year, their D won't always be that bad.

This year like many before, its wide open and aybody could win it.

Two sports... soccer and hockey... are no longer relevant. They are so "yesterday", like cricket and rugby. Not far behind is baseball. Baseball is like watching paint dry. Soccer is like watching "Robin Hood, Men it Tights". And hockey? Bunch of toothless has-beens, thinking they have to stage fisticuffs like WWE to keep their arenas half full. Basketball is only relevant one week/year, in March. If it weren't for office pools re the NCAA Tourney, basketball would have no more following than a few gang-bangers watching on stolen televisions. So...
There are only two sports left that are "real men's sports"... football and golf!!!! The latter, is why we have so many of we who are percieved as some of the elite in an elite sport participating on this golf discussion board. And... why the mission of the NFL is to spread the excitement of one of the few remaning spectator sports worth watching to Third World continents like Europe!!!!

Woops! Good Morning!!!!!

Golf is not a sport. Sorry.

First nor Houston nor Denver have come from the Ashes, they were pretty good teams last year. Denver just needed a QB as we stated before, and the Texans got to the Championship game with their thrid QB Yates. I think their success was more than expected. I agree about the Redskins, I wouldn't have expected them to do so good. I would include the Colts, who if you remember well were the worst team last year, and they made the playoffs this pone with more than 9 wins!!!! That is amazing!!!!

On the other hand I don't think St Louis did bad. Their record is not the best, but the defense is getting better everyday, and the new coach definetely is doing things right. I'm sure they'll just be getting better and better. As the suckiest teams I would include the Jets and obviously the Lions which aren't even close to the level you would expect from him. I would include Chicago as well as one of the failures this year. The defense kept the record decent and over .500 but what about the poor ofensive game? Mike Tice sucks as an OC, and Jay Cutler really hasn't shown anything special after what we paid for him (he is the best QB the Bears have had in history, but that is not something to feel really proud of). They are ranked 28th and that includes 10 TD BY THE DEFENSE!!!!! Its time for Love Smith to go, Tice to quit, and Cutler to grow up!!!!

But the biggest surprise: NY. How the hell the Giants end up where they are after winning the SB last year??? it doesn't make sense....

First nor Houston nor Denver have come from the Ashes, they were pretty good teams last year. Denver just needed a QB as we stated before, and the Texans got to the Championship game with their thrid QB Yates. I think their success was more than expected. I agree about the Redskins, I wouldn't have expected them to do so good. I would include the Colts, who if you remember well were the worst team last year, and they made the playoffs this pone with more than 9 wins!!!! That is amazing!!!!

On the other hand I don't think St Louis did bad. Their record is not the best, but the defense is getting better everyday, and the new coach definetely is doing things right. I'm sure they'll just be getting better and better. As the suckiest teams I would include the Jets and obviously the Lions which aren't even close to the level you would expect from him. I would include Chicago as well as one of the failures this year. The defense kept the record decent and over .500 but what about the poor ofensive game? Mike Tice sucks as an OC, and Jay Cutler really hasn't shown anything special after what we paid for him (he is the best QB the Bears have had in history, but that is not something to feel really proud of). They are ranked 28th and that includes 10 TD BY THE DEFENSE!!!!! Its time for Love Smith to go, Tice to quit, and Cutler to grow up!!!!

But the biggest surprise: NY. How the hell the Giants end up where they are after winning the SB last year??? it doesn't make sense....

Excellent analysis!!!!!

Our local fox station is airing the Jets vs. Bills. How can any station justify showing that matchup!?

First games we get Texans/Colts and Bears/Lions. Second game we get Cardinals/49ers and Chiefs/Broncos.

Colts looked really good. Texans sucked!!! I would have like to see both in the playoffs. Both have "come from the ashes". Good to see Indy's coach return from cancer treatment and get a win. Wonder if the Chiefs could ever woo away his offensive coordinator as a new head coach.....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?