• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 20121 PGA Championship Coffee Cup Challenge

Well I can pull for Phil as I am out of the running for the cup. I was out Friday night when Schauffele missed the cut and Hovland made it. Another ST’er matched the rest of my lineup straight up so no matter what happens I am out.

I think I’m out too, unless BDC or Spieth goes off. I’ll pull for Phil, wouldn’t mind if Brooksie won…kinda like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil drains a bunker shot on #5! It’s been a Phil kind of round through the first 5.

Four man race to the end. Mickelson, Koepka, Streelman, Oostie. Mickelson and Koepka act like either could collapse on the next shot.

Figure I could lose a dozen balls on this course... and only be through the front nine!!!!

Seems to be many more players or their caddies using rangefinders.

Seems to be many more players or their caddies using rangefinders.
They are legal for PGA of America events. I do not believe that the Tour has embraced it as of yet.

Koepka +3 for the round... so far. If he would have been even, he still would have been two shots behind Mickelson. Oldest to win a major. "Old"?? I've got kids as old as Mickelson!!!!

Need Oostie to have a bad hole or Koepka to get his head out and at least tie for 2nd. If Koepka keeps upchucking on his shoes, he might cost me the cup!!!

Koepka +3 for the round... so far. If he would have been even, he still would have been two shots behind Mickelson. Oldest to win a major. "Old"?? I've got kids as old as Mickelson!!!!

So yeah…old [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil! On the green in two on 18. Win one for the Old Guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520