• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ogio vs Sun Mountain - which one?

I have two Sun Mountain bags. A C-130 cart bag:

8237554941cc38585be991f208959bbe.jpg

and a Four-5 stand bag:

66952a5eeec44f5d82e5c65cee3d0ca7.jpg

Both were used deals in great shape. I really like the storage options and quality construction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for club isolation. Check out Bennington organizer bags. Or even club Copenhagen bags from Europe. I just bought a Bennington 9 organizer bag on eBay and I’m excited it’s coming. The clubs go into a circle around the outside with the woods in middle. I was looking at the founders club bags which several guys at the club use but wanted to be different.

If you are looking for club isolation. Check out Bennington organizer bags. Or even club Copenhagen bags from Europe. I just bought a Bennington 9 organizer bag on eBay and I’m excited it’s coming. The clubs go into a circle around the outside with the woods in middle. I was looking at the founders club bags which several guys at the club use but wanted to be different.
I was looking at their website and liked the quiet organizer 12. But then I saw the price. Yikes.

I'm so happy with my C-130

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back