• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

one question before I pull the triger

I've been thinking that myself..It seems a bit long.
Can you change it to TN-Golfnut for me, or would I have to do that?

You gotta do it. Go to User Control Panel....

BTW - Glad you bought from GG....doing business with our sponsors (as long as they do a good job) is important here.

Sling is always angling toward more sponsors and the more we patronize our sponsors, the better...the more marketing power we create, the more benefits we can create for our members...and we are growing very fast lately.

Wow, the new guy is already in on some of the early stages of Ho'in tricks.
:laugh:
I learn fast...If I could learn a consistant swing, I'd be in good shape.

Damn!! you made the right choice and I wasnt even online to "nudge" you towards GG. If you decide to buy the wedge from us also then send me a PM and I will give you a discount as a thank you for the business!!!

Damn!! you made the right choice and I wasnt even online to "nudge" you towards GG. If you decide to buy the wedge from us also then send me a PM and I will give you a discount as a thank you for the business!!!

We do nudging for you, :D

You've got brilliant ideas on those 425 TPs, so tempting. Especially with a Speeder, *drool*

Thanks..I do appreciate it.
Off to wedge hunting.:hunter:

Steered my neighbor and my son-in-law to GG and helped them pick out their drivers. Both got great deals and beautiful clubs and are well satisfied. Will buy my next driver there (if I ever get another one :D)... :D

Steered my neighbor and my son-in-law to GG and helped them pick out their drivers. Both got great deals and beautiful clubs and are well satisfied. Will buy my next driver there (if I ever get another one :D)... :D

Like tomorrow???:laugh:

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54