• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Really cool things.....

1. My almost 16 year old daughter saying "This is my favorite ride at Disney" while riding It's a Small World.
2. My 12 year old daughter asking me if Tinkerbell was really flying at Disney that night, and her huge smile when I said "Honey, there's one thing that's true at Disney that isn't true anywhere else: At Disney, Magic happens every day!"
3. Catching my wife smiling at me for no reason.
4. The friendship's I've made here with people that I probably will never meet face to face, and knowing that meeting doesn't matter in regard to the friendship.
5. Wirehair and his avatar.

You're welcome.

R35

1. The smell of baking bread
2. Getting a "great job, we like your work" from a customer
3. Quarterly profit sharing checks
4. A simple "thank you" from someone you've helped out in a time of need
5. A perfectly BBQ'd med rare Filet Mignon
6.. Morning blowjob from the wife :) *

* Not necessarily placed in the right order.

Unpossible...because once they say i do, it means 'I don't do that anymore'

:D

I read somewhere that the leading cause of women not giving blow jobs to their partners anymore was directly correlated to ingestion of wedding cake. No lie.

R35

1. My almost 16 year old daughter saying "This is my favorite ride at Disney" while riding It's a Small World.

My mother says exactly the same thing and she is 60.....

I curse that ride..and have had to suffer through it perhaps 5-6 times....damned song is permanently embedded in the brain for the whole day.

Unpossible...because once they say i do, it means 'I don't do that anymore'

:D

Not "unpossible"...but shall we say the frequency of such occurrences is becoming rarer by the year...hence it's worth a mention in this thread.

4. 95 yard gap wedge two hopping into the hole for an eagle.

R35

Gap Wedge?? 95 yards?? You can't make fun of my preference for girly shafts anymore after posting this

Gap Wedge?? 95 yards?? You can't make fun of my preference for girly shafts anymore after posting this

My 60* is good for 80 yards, no more. I won't swing full with it at any costs. I bump down to my 54* for anything inside 125.

From my perspective, it seems to work just fine.

When you can get inside 100 yards on a 560 yard par 5 in two, we'll talk. :)

R35

I would hit my 54* at 95 yards all day long. I don't think I could hit a 60* 95 yards unless I skull fukt it....and my stock swing is a trapped draw played back in my stance. You guys must be some studs.

1. Hearing your grandkids laughing, giggling and having fun.
2. Seeing your two married daughters hugging. Knowing all three of your kids communicate on a regular basis, all are gainfully employed, and all are healthy.
3. Walking past the Depends in the grocey store, just to laugh and think "I ain't nearly old enough for those!"
4. Playing a course with lots of trees, so there's a place to relieve this old man's bladder... and thinking, "Perhaps Depends would be easier!"
5. Watching raw sewage coming into a new treatement plant and seeing clean water going out the other end. Or, watching muddy water full of fish feces coming in the front end of a drinking water facility and seeing high quality drinking water flowing out the other end.
6. Feeling your feet on the floor each morning, just knowing the Good Lord has given you one more day to enjoy his handiwork.

I would hit my 54* at 95 yards all day long. I don't think I could hit a 60* 95 yards unless I skull fukt it....and my stock swing is a trapped draw played back in my stance. You guys must be some studs.

My wedge setup is a little different - I didn't realize you guys called a 54 degree wedge a GW

GW for me is 52 degrees so I can hit that 120.
SW is 56 and that is 0-100
LW is for bunker play and lob shots only

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35