• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaft!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I must be in the swinger category. Here's the shafts that I find I like:

Graman 540UL
YS-6+
Fuji Tour Platform 26.3
Grafalloy NT Proto

but I also liked the V2, which does not fall in this category.???

Here's a question for the shaft gurus, Where does the BB Solutiosn shaft fall relative to these ones? I think I may like to try this one.

I'll let you know!! It's not high, mid or low bend point, it's "universal" which should be interesting. It also "graphs" out exactly the same as the Matrix Ozik Code 7 (?) which is why it's so popular. Lyle said he hasn't heard one bad comment on it. :)

IG - get a blueboard from Global. Perfect shaft for you.

Are they selling shafts as separates?

Buy an R5 TP with a Blueboard for under $130 with the robereno discount. Even if you toss the head, its still a good bargain.

You're a wild man, Marko lad...:D

I didn't think the Solution would fit me (I play ProLaunch Blue) and the demo I had was stiffer flex than I was able to swing - that said, even though I've been fitted by a professional into the ProLaunch - I'm dieing to try a tipped reg flex or a reg flex - the shaft felt that good

I guess I must be in the swinger category. ........

Goddamnit ... thought this was an alternative lifestyles thread ...

FWIW I can't say I've come across a better shaft than the Axiv 6568M in my TE Exotics

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520