• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shoes....what's the most you would spend?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
They look great. I'd grab them if I were you. The direction of Ecco worries me. I've always been a flag-waver of that company but it seems to be focussing on spikeless golf shoes, which I'm not interested in.
I've already sailed from Ecco. I have a pair of Worlds, and they're great, but almost nothing from them (with spikes) blows up my skirt anymore. I was one of their biggest fans, but I can't get into the skateboard shoes they pass off as golf shoes.

R35

They look great. I'd grab them if I were you. The direction of Ecco worries me. I've always been a flag-waver of that company but it seems to be focussing on spikeless golf shoes, which I'm not interested in.
I agree. It's ridiculous. Last time I went in the store that was almost all that they had in the Ecco line. The salesman said, "That's what everyone wants now". He went on about them being just as good as spikes except when the grass is wet. F that. I like to play early and most of the time there is dew on the ground.

No way I buy the nub bottom shoes. I will replace spikes 5-6 times easy if not more before I get new golf shoes. I would just get pissed when the nubs wore out prematurely and they dont have a resole option like real shoes.

I can't get into the skateboard shoes they pass off as golf shoes.
R35
:mad:

I still want to get a pair of Kikkors.
I'd wear these even without the spikes.

kikkor_golf_eppik_2_white_flurry_3d__78500.1392409679.1280.1280.jpg

Oregonian Style is puzzling.

Down South we may have a car up on blocks with no wheels, but I dont recall seeing folks sitting in them.

I've already sailed from Ecco. I have a pair of Worlds, and they're great, but almost nothing from them (with spikes) blows up my skirt anymore. I was one of their biggest fans, but I can't get into the skateboard shoes they pass off as golf shoes.

R35

These are my Eccos (New Classic Saddle GTX). Probably about 4 or so years old now. Still in great condition. Tough as a quality shoe should be. One change of spikes. Totally waterproof. Very comfortable Still going strong.

new-classic-saddle-gtx.jpg

I want some real alligator skin golf shoes...maybe some snake skin.

Deer hide with the hair on for winter?

Here's a start on those alligator golf shoes! 9th hole the meadows at Aberdeen, and he's the small one his friend is 14 feet!
IMG_0421.jpg

Is that your ball? Play it like it lies. Theme's the rules.

Yes it was mine, my buddy stood by me with his 7 iron and we were ready to RUN at the drop of a hat!! LOL Pitched it to 3 feet from the pin!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back