• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shottalk Putter Headcovers: any interest?

Maybe that pink one with the embroidered "I love bollocks" on it of MG's. That one stands out as something I probably wouldn't put in my bag.

To each their own, tho. To each their own.

:D

R35

I do luv 'em, you just can't beat a nice big pair of 'top bollox' :mgw:

BTW, if you haven't got bollocks in your bag, what have you got, Pickled onions? is that why you get a boner when you see a Beef sandwich? :canadafla

I do luv 'em, you just can't beat a nice big pair of 'top bollox' :mgw:

BTW, if you haven't got bollocks in your bag, what have you got, Pickled onions? is that why you get a boner when you see a Beef sandwich? :canadafla

I'd rather get wood seeing a sandwich over a pair of gonads.

To each their own, tho. :prop:

R35

extremeVFT03and RickinMA, your headcovers are headed your way!

Hi guys, I got my cover today and the quality of the leather and the Shottalk logo is beautiful. My kwcsports is not great though, they forgot the p :laugh:. Thanks again Rock for getting this done, I'll use the cover anyway, no worries.
P1010022.jpg

Hi guys, I got my cover today and the quality of the leather and the Shottalk logo is beautiful. My kwcsports is not great though, they forgot the p :laugh:. Thanks again Rock for getting this done, I'll use the cover anyway, no worries.

Are you serious?

That's hilarious, but let me work on getting it sorted.

R35

yes, look at the picture. I don't care Rock, I'll just color it in black and I'll have a beautiful Shottalk cover. I don't want to cause any stir after all the work you and others put in. I'm happy with it and will use it for sure.

yes, look at the picture. I don't care Rock, I'll just color it in black and I'll have a beautiful Shottalk cover. I don't want to cause any stir after all the work you and others put in. I'm happy with it and will use it for sure.

The inquiry has already been made. You paid the money, you should get what you ordered.

Let me work on it. No sweat.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35