• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

stack n tilt

jnagolfs

Reaction score
I have just switched to the stack and tilt method, and I must say it works, my irons are straight and long, also gained 20+ yards with driver, those of you who are having trouble might want to give it a try, no need to buy dvd's, there is plenty of info on the internet.

I have just switched to the stack and tilt method, and I must say it works, my irons are straight and long, also gained 20+ yards with driver, those of you who are having trouble might want to give it a try, no need to buy dvd's, there is plenty of info on the internet.
Where exactly on the internet do you find such wonderful information?

Do tell...

You didn't get it. Eracer was baiting a potential spammer. First post is to suggest that there are "other" places to go on the web for info. Probably gonna come back with a link to timeshares at some third rate resort.

You didn't get it. Eracer was baiting a potential spammer. First post is to suggest that there are "other" places to go on the web for info. Probably gonna come back with a link to timeshares at some third rate resort.

Oops.

That's what I get for trying to be helpful.

It won't happen again. :D

Entrapment! Entrapment! Entrap . . .

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_thumb_8_89_Entrapment_film.jpg_200px_Entrapment_film.jpg
entrapment%20SPLASH.jpg

Wait . . . what was I talking about?

Oops.

That's what I get for trying to be helpful.

It won't happen again. :D
Yeah, just stick to making me feel bad about my 16 handicap...
icon10.gif

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427