• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

stack n tilt

Man, that's a hump I'd love to bump...

Warm her up for me guys. She needs a little stretchin' before "The Tripod" steps in.

I'm with you on the S & T. really liking the way I'm making more consistent contact. Just having a problem with the driver from time to time with a dead push or push-cut. Any ideas?

I'm with you on the S & T. really liking the way I'm making more consistent contact. Just having a problem with the driver from time to time with a dead push or push-cut. Any ideas?
Oh...this is a GOLF thread? Sorry.

Eracer said:
Oh...this is a GOLF thread? Sorry.

This is a golf forum...technically...i guess...

This thread however, has about as much to do with golf as bush has to do with being a president...

I guess I am just dumb, but I have yet to figure what stack and tilt is...I see videos, but I dont see anything different.. :eek:

I guess I am just dumb, but I have yet to figure what stack and tilt is...I see videos, but I dont see anything different.. :eek:
The main difference is weight shift. The modern two-pivot swing loads weight on the back leg as you pivot around the right hip on the backswing, then transfers the weight to the front leg as you pivot around the left hip through the downswing.

Stack and Tilt keeps all the weight on the left side through the backswing. There's a "tilting" of the hips, as opposed to a big rotation. Then the swing unloads up and over the left hip on the downswing.

thanks very much.

you know this will help when I talk smack to my golf buddies. :mgw:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35