• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stil around

Mine look worse than either picture. Pretty sure mine are moldy. I'll take another look and I'll even light one and see what it tastes like, but I think I'm SOL.

Wish I could be a Trophy Husband, not sure I'd take your route to get there but maybe one day. Love your attitude on life, wish more people saw the positive side of things.

Always happy to see your updates Wire. I know I'm not on much (trying to change that), but think about you a lot (especially in the shower).

I've had alot of shit happen to me in the last few years to make me feel more "mortal". Nothing close to your problems to deal with though and I also have to say you are my hero. We'll have to have a drink and a cigar together in Heaven someday.

Always happy to see your updates Wire. I know I'm not on much (trying to change that), but think about you a lot (especially in the shower).
I thought I was the only one that fantasized about stumpy in the shower.

What!? lol...who edited?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520