• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Team Associated Factory Team SC10

I hear that, there is another guy looking to purchase the components. I might get him to build me a custom set of irons and wedges, trade him the truck for his efforts. I'd want the full louisville set and kzg wedges. Thoughts???

I hear that, there is another guy looking to purchase the components. I might get him to build me a custom set of irons and wedges, trade him the truck for his efforts. I'd want the full louisville set and kzg wedges. Thoughts???
Is it worth it to you? Are you willing to trade that particular set of clubs for the truck? You already know the answer...

Careful. 5k is a magic number for financial crimes. 4999.99 is less trouble than 5k by law. I just had a seasonal worker edjucate me on crooked finance.

Is it worth it to you? Are you willing to trade that particular set of clubs for the truck? You already know the answer...
My thoughts exactly. If that truck is worth what you say it is, those clubs are about 1/4 the value.

According to his spreadsheet, it's all worth ~$9k
Yeah, saw that too. He may have paid that for all the stuff but you would be lucky to get $2500 for all of it, And it would take at least a year to sell it all.

I didnt see the name brand stuff. The off brand stuff has way low resale values.

I didnt see the name brand stuff. The off brand stuff has way low resale values.
There wasn't much name brand stuff. A few shafts and grips.

Truck is worth it but I agree about liquidating it. The deal just got weird, probably going to back out. It's long winded but basically I don't feel comfortable with it.

I've hit the progressive Louisville's in the past, never hit these. Also have never been custom fit for shaft, length, lie, etc. That's what intrigued me.

So...back to the task at hand. Anyone need a badass truck cause this guy needs Tricky's 588's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520