• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Commander in Chief (and her assistant)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put this in the gallery under mug shots......anyone have the guts to pony up a pic?

RCBerry.JPG

Consider me a pony. Giddy up!!!

btw that's Mrs. Irish and the kids, a pic taken a few summers ago. The boys are Pearse (now 5) and Seamus (nearly 3). Watch out for that Seamus one. He's gonna be a golfer!! He keeps stealing Prov1s from my bag and whacking them in the back garden.

There I am with the better half in the backyard early one morning....that is my favorite hat. I got it at the RTJ Golf Trail Oxmoor Valley facility here. Faded from the sun...
DSCN0798.JPG

Beauties. :)

I think I look more Irish than Irish does though. ;)

Bravo, is that your wife or your daughter?

Hows this one for yeah just took it with the new bitch in hand. Alos I look angry because I was shouting at my dad because he didn't know how to work the camera properly....

picture removed by master

us.jpg

Heres me and the GF. It took a while to figure out what the
link was to the gallery but I'm not a engieer (almost)
for nothing :D

It's not nice to shout at your dad.

Slingblade61 said:
Beauties. :)

I think I look more Irish than Irish does though. ;)

Bravo, is that your wife or your daughter?

That's my wife. If you were here - she would kiss you for this... :p

Me and the boss with Matty (then 3 1/2) mugging for my daughter at Breckenridge, Co. Winter 2003.

kitchen.JPG

That's my wife. If you were here - she would kiss you for this...
Edit/Delete Message

Not being gratuitious here Bravo but she DOES look quite a bit younger than you, you sly dog. ;)

It wasn't really shouting it was a more of a polite " no you don't hit that button.

You know, I had a look last night, I don't have one digital picture of myself. Isn't that odd. I guess when you're always on the other side of the camera...

I'll see what else I can dig up. I might have one of me in a precarious position with a stuffed sheep.....no lie... ;)

R35

I've been meaning to pull one out, but the only good one I have with the boss isn't digital, so once I get access to a scanner, I'll catch up.

Silver said:
I've been meaning to pull one out, but the only good one I have with the boss isn't digital, so once I get access to a scanner, I'll catch up.

Just hold the camera up to your face and take a pic or two.

That should do it.

Maybe we'll get a close up of any eyeball or some nose hairs...

Ok, I found this in one of my desk drawers and scanned it in. How do ya like my hair. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301