• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

So wait....sitting on a public street with weapons in the car is 'attempted assault, unlawful use of a weapon, and unlawful possession of a weapon'?

About the only one I can possibly see, without hearing more details about the story, is the unlawful possession...

When did this 'attempted assault' occur?
Danny Reagan would have pulled him out of his car and pummeled the shit out of him, and then questioned him........I love Blue Bloods.

So, one of the guys let go the other day worked in part mark/shipping. Guess where I worked today? That's right, part mark/shipping, because they were short handed. smh

So, one of the guys let go the other day worked in part mark/shipping. Guess where I worked today? That's right, part mark/shipping, because they were short handed. smh
So their plan worked... Fire one guy and pay another guy the same amount to do both jobs. Brilliant!

God I love Bad Lip Reading!
rofl.gif

Just scheduled my knee replacement surgery for 21 November and then to my urologist to search for the cause of the blood in my urine. Turns out I have 2 kidney stones in the left side. 5mm and 12mm. They are not obstructing anything now, so we scheduled lithotripsy for September. Papal is a geezer!

Just scheduled my knee replacement surgery for 21 November and then to my urologist to search for the cause of the blood in my urine. Turns out I have 2 kidney stones in the left side. 5mm and 12mm. They are not obstructing anything now, so we scheduled lithotripsy for September. Papal is a geezer!
What's going on with the left knee, PapaD?
Total loss of knee cartilage?

Glark's wife has knee issues too, for some reason.
dunno.gif

Had left knee TKR in August 2009. Never have felt better! Shouldn't have put it off as long as I did. Doc said not to swing a golf club for 5 months. I played my first round 6 weeks after surgery. Don't do that!!!!

Operated on in '81 for a stone. Passed a passel of 'em since. Last one in '04 was busted up by the lithotripsy machine. Piece of cake. You'll do okay!!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back