• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods 2015 Masters Prediction Thread

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There has been enough discussion that this probably deserves its own thread.

I predict he makes the cut but doesn't run top ten.

I don't think he will be in the top but I believe and hope he just plays decent and gets through the tournament and looks like a professional golfer again. A healthy tiger is good for the game.

Thursday, 77.
Friday, on #16 he is now +12 and won't make the cut. He calls for a cart and says he rushed trying to come back. The talk will be whether or not he'll be back to play the U.S. Open in June.

Gets caught with the waitress from the local Chil-Fil-A; Lindsey finds out and stabs him with a ski pole, causing him to chunk all his chip shots. Withdraws Friday, mid-round - seen at the airport boarding G5 with said waitress. You heard it here 1st. You're welcome.

I don't know what to think about this one.

Half of me thinks he'll have back trouble(again) after a few bladed chips...the other half is confident he makes the cut and finishes top 25.

I really hope he does well. I don't think he ever will attain that pure dominance he once had, but I feel like he still has the talent to do well enough on the tour.

I think he sends 2 fans to the first aid station with severe shin bruising.

There was a survey recently by ESPN of like 100 tour pros, and two determinations were that Bubba is the least popular, and that tiger will win major No. 15

That last part wasn't put into context however, so I dunno if that is in general, he'll win another, or that he'll win it this week...

I say he never breaks 70 but is sitting 2 under going into Sunday...my guess is 9 under wins it.

Regardless of whether he makes the cut or not, he will only be a factor in the media's eyes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300