• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tn. trip almost here!!!!!!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Reaction score
Well, the Tennessee trip is almost upon us. I'm really looking forward to meeting the ones that have committed to making it. And hope that a few more can if at all possible.

And of course, my game is falling apart at the seams. I played one of my worst rounds in a while yesterday. I'm hoping it was just a fluke, an anomaly, and not a sign of things to come, lol.

Anyone else interested in making the trip. The 18th and 19th of this month, Winchester, Tn. Come on, this is a great chance to meet some of your fellow Shot Talkers face to face, and play some golf for you poor souls up north!

Well, the Tennessee trip is almost upon us. I'm really looking forward to meeting the ones that have committed to making it. And hope that a few more can if at all possible.

And of course, my game is falling apart at the seams. I played one of my worst rounds in a while yesterday. I'm hoping it was just a fluke, an anomaly, and not a sign of things to come, lol.

Anyone else interested in making the trip. The 18th and 19th of this month, Winchester, Tn. Come on, this is a great chance to meet some of your fellow Shot Talkers face to face to realize that eclark is not a crazed armed to the teeth fruitcake, and then play some golf for you poor souls up north!

Aww...thanks Dub

I am freakin excited man...this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life....

I need ot take some time off of the bike adn get out for a round or two before i get down there....

I was hoping to have my new irons done ready to play down there but it looks like i will be playing the ole shovels....:(

O well, it will be tons of fun anyway...

I'm switching out my unhittable Hogan blades for my shovel-like Mizzys. I pulled the graphite shafts, which were a failure, and put the original Dynalite Golds back in, but this time spined. And new Lamkin grips.

If I can't hit those, I'm buying G10s.

Anyone else interested in making the trip. The 18th and 19th of this month, Winchester, Tn. Come on, this is a great chance to meet some of your fellow Shot Talkers face to face, and play some golf for you poor souls up north!
=======================================================

Your coming to Tenn to play golf? What part?

I'm switching out my unhittable Hogan blades for my shovel-like Mizzys. I pulled the graphite shafts, which were a failure, and put the original Dynalite Golds back in, but this time spined. And new Lamkin grips.

If I can't hit those, I'm buying G10s.

Are you looking to unload those Hogan's?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
=======================================================

Your coming to Tenn to play golf? What part?

Winchester, at Tim's Ford State Park. Are you nearby?

Are you looking to unload those Hogan's?

You wouldn't want them. They are 10 years old and kind of worn. The best thing about them is the shafts: they are custom made Rifle 5.0 and have a great feel (made by Dana Upshaw).

I do have a nearly new set of Apex FTX 3-PW with Apex 3 steel shafts that I was saving, but since my swing seems to be going in the shitter, I may be wanting to sell them soon.

8 days and counting!

I'm bringing the tequila, Doc's bringing the poker chips, EClark's bringing enough firepower to defeat the confederate army (again,) and Dubya's bringing...the hustle?

See you Gremlins in a week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm bringing more poker chips, I have a brand new set thats never been opened, plenty of chips,and a shaving kit full of change to lose, I mean bet. Plus some odd ball clubs everyone can try to hit at the range. A Wilson Staff 2 iron, and a Titty 1 iron. Plus my Renegade with the Harrison Mugen stiff shaft and a Infinity KO with a Accra SC75 m4. Oh yeah, and the worlds ugliest putter, :laugh:

I'm looking forward to the drunk posting.:thumbs up:

I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures though....and probably some that will need to be in the members section if i know doc like i think i do...

Cant believe i am going to sleep in the same cabin as this guy...

Sleep you said? I predict that most if not all of us will be snoozing with one eye open. :D

Sleep you said? I predict that most if not all of us will be snoozing with one eye open. :D

I dont predict anyone messin with this guy...:D

I'll have to wear my new shirt that says "Locked, Cocked, and Ready To Rock" (even though i know someone will make an off-kilter joke and question my sexuality...on the meaning of 'cocked'...jerks...)

Or my one that says "Protected by GLOCK Security"

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back