• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tn. trip almost here!!!!!!!

Just as well I backed out when I did, sorry guys. :(

This weekend is going to be crazy, and as every day passes, seems to be getting crazier. When it rains it pours sorta thing.

Anywho, have an awesome time and drink one for me!

Not sure if any of ya'll drink coffee, but I've gotta have it. I'm bringing some coffee and creamer, will have to pick up some sugar along the way. Are we planning on eating out or in? If in who wants to bring what as far as food? Or do we just want to pick up some things nearby?

Not sure if any of ya'll drink coffee, but I've gotta have it. I'm bringing some coffee and creamer, will have to pick up some sugar along the way. Are we planning on eating out or in? If in who wants to bring what as far as food? Or do we just want to pick up some things nearby?
I was thinking about bringing Brats down...since that is kinda a 'midwestern' thing...

But the only way i like brats is on the grill and i cant exactly bring that down...not sure if the oven has a broiler on it or not...

I was thinking about bringing Brats down...since that is kinda a 'midwestern' thing...

But the only way i like brats is on the grill and i cant exactly bring that down...not sure if the oven has a broiler on it or not...

The cabins have charcoal grills, a microwave, coffee pots, oven, even a gas fireplace. All we need is food and drinks. Brats sound great, I love em.

I'm all packed and ready to go! Getting up early so I can be there for our "practice" round Friday. Are we meeting at the clubhouse or the #4 cabin? And what time Friday are we playing?

I'm all packed and ready to go! Getting up early so I can be there for our "practice" round Friday. Are we meeting at the clubhouse or the #4 cabin? And what time Friday are we playing?

Almost packed here, can't wait. I think I recall eracer saying we were playing around noon Friday? Hopefully he will come on later and confirm this. I imagine we are meeting at the pro shop because we can't heck into the cabin until 3pm.

Just about finished packing here.

You guys have to give me double strokes since you have a round on me already! :D

So i am going to need like 2 a hole then...

Most of you guys are probably getting ready to leave or getting rest before the big weekend but I wish you all the best. Raise a glass for all those who couldn't make it and have a blast boys. Enjoy your rounds and take plenty of pics and videos for the rest of us.

Good golfing gents!

I just got home and unpacked the truck from the trip. We are going to start a fresh thread and post pictures and tell everyone about it there. Real quick, I'll say, a great time was had, even if great golf wasn't played, ;)

But for now, I've got to climb in the tub and soak. 13 hours of driving and 63 holes of golf in 3 days is a bit much for this 49 year old body, :laugh:

Not a single drunk post. No one convinced Doc to show the dolphin tattoo on his ass. I feel so let down.:faintthud

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?