• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trump

And still 100X better than Hillary and Bernie.
Sad thing is that he would probably be a better choice than Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, Rubio, Huckabee, Walker, Bush, Perry, etc. Carson and Fiorina both seem to have their heads on straight. I don't think either are electable.

It's not who you or I would choose if we were "King". It's all about who is electable, the Electoral College, and how the popular vote would split the electoral votes. If the election were held tomorrow and the entire slate of candidates were on the ballot, Clinton would win going away. Why? Simply because the GOP is so split amongst themselves. November 2016 won't be able to even guess at until we know who the Republican candidate is and whether or not Trump will run as an Independent.

Meh...I've lived under Walker for quite a while and although I don't agree with all of his ideals...I could vote for him for Pres. He's the only person that has gotten anything good done in this state for as long as I've been alive.

If he would go against the conservative grain on a couple key issues, I think he would be better. Probably still not electable to POTUS tho...

Instead of evolving into irrational attacks like most political forums, we really need to preserve the respectability of ShotTalk and make everything multiple choice. So....

You miserable (conservative/liberal), (elitist/trailer trash) (neo-con/neo-lib) need to stop quoting irresponsible sources like (Fox/MSNBC). You can no longer think for yourself. You rely on (Fox/MSNBC) to tell you whether to fold the paper or wad the paper... and smell like you don't do either! Your candidate, if elected President, would be the worst to inherit the White House since (Richard Nixon/Jimmy Carter). (He/She/It) has (always been a politician/never held public office) and, therefore, isn't as qualified as my (cat/dog/hamster/gerbil). (His/Her/Its) views on (immigration/2nd Amendment/taxes/foreign affairs/abortion/marriage/peeing in public) are totally and completely different from what our (forefathers/founders/priest/pastor/iman/hairdresser/drunk at the tavern) have told us is the true way. So, there. Oh! P.S. I'm always correct in my political views and you, Meathead, simply are always wrong.

See why we don't have political threads on ShotTalk?????:D:D:D

Instead of evolving into irrational attacks like most political forums, we really need to preserve the respectability of ShotTalk and make everything multiple choice. So....

You miserable (conservative/liberal), (elitist/trailer trash) (neo-con/neo-lib) need to stop quoting irresponsible sources like (Fox/MSNBC). You can no longer think for yourself. You rely on (Fox/MSNBC) to tell you whether to fold the paper or wad the paper... and smell like you don't do either! Your candidate, if elected President, would be the worst to inherit the White House since (Richard Nixon/Jimmy Carter). (He/She/It) has (always been a politician/never held public office) and, therefore, isn't as qualified as my (cat/dog/hamster/gerbil). (His/Her/Its) views on (immigration/2nd Amendment/taxes/foreign affairs/abortion/marriage/peeing in public) are totally and completely different from what our (forefathers/founders/priest/pastor/iman/hairdresser/drunk at the tavern) have told us is the true way. So, there. Oh! P.S. I'm always correct in my political views and you, Meathead, simply are always wrong.

You're nonsensicle nonsence just made me chuckle.

One of my favorite "meals" when I'm staying in hotels is.... Open a can of Texas beans w/Jalapenos. Dump in my microwavable bowl. Mix in a large portion of Habanero sausage and warm it all together in the microwave. Love that concoction!!! You could almost set the timer at 20 minutes as to when the room will begin filling with gosh-awful methane gas. As I'm sitting there suffering in my own fumes, there is no better cure than to pull up a couple or three of my favorite political discussion boards. I get to laughing so hard at how these folks go bat-s**t crazy, talking to others as they would never speak face-to-face. My mental images of the 295 lb, 28 year old typing threats from HER mother's basement settles my stomach better'n Rolaids.:D

OMG.......I logged into FGI by accident.................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301