• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's Making Your Day Today...

SO where the **** is my 80º day?
Well, I figured your 80 degree day should take as long as I took with your wife...it'll be there in a few months!!

I forgot how to do the degree mark.

She doesn't like cowboys because she's afraid she'll call out my name. And I forgot my boots at your place, could you FedEx those back?

Reading through this thread is making my day so far!

They were so small I let my daughter use them on her dolls...

See, that's where you go all wrong. If you said, "...I let me daughter wear them," you'd have a good comeback. That would imply that I have girly sized feet, which is feasable. But saying they were for the dolls just sounds ridiculous, because I couldn't physically stand if I had feet that small (and there are pictures on here proving they are at least bigger than that), so you all know otherwise. I'd expect more from you, but I suppose the grief of picturing my man juice hitting your furniture -in camera angles akin to a Stalone action movie with the repetitious nature-, all day long has set you off your game.

Reading through this thread is making my day so far!

We do what we can lil buddy.

See, that's where you go all wrong. If you said, "...I let me daughter wear them," you'd have a good comeback. That would imply that I have girly sized feet, which is feasable. But saying they were for the dolls just sounds ridiculous, because I couldn't physically stand if I had feet that small (and there are pictures on here proving they are at least bigger than that), so you all know otherwise. I'd expect more from you, but I suppose the grief of picturing my man juice hitting your furniture -in camera angles akin to a Stalone action movie with the repetitious nature-, all day long has set you off your game.

A guppy makes more man juice than you, little buddy.

Hit golf balls this morning in the stall at the heated I/O range next to Tim "Lumpy" Herron.

That was cool. I don't know if he's lost weight this winter, but he's a LOT slimmer than he looks on TV. Just looks like a normal, chubby, Minnesotan.

One that hits the sweet spot most every time he takes the club back. :)

Hit golf balls this morning in the stall at the heated I/O range next to Tim "Lumpy" Herron.

That was cool. I don't know if he's lost weight this winter, but he's a LOT slimmer than he looks on TV. Just looks like a normal, chubby, Minnesotan. ...

I noticed on last years golf coverage that he is/was a smoker. Perhaps he's given up the 'cancer sticks' also in favour of a more healthy lifestyle?

I'm confident in my mid-term. I hope I did well, I think I did, but bleh.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520