• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats your favorite golf course?

I would have to agree on World Woods. Probably the nicest course I have played on.

I still have found memories of Golden Ocala, but now that its private, its a forbidden gem.
Yes, Golden Ocala was special. I think they've gutted it since it went private. I'd like to play it again, just to see.

mwgolf;2<wbr>43627 said:
Wow those are some nice courses [Spyglass Hill, Pasa Tiempo, Spanish Bay, Poppy Hills.]. Do you live in that area?
mwgolf,

Yes, I live about 20 miles south of San Jose. The course I play most every weekend is Cinnabar Hills in the hills of San Jose. But I get to play Poppy Hills quite a bit. Pebble Beach is next on my list. But I really want to get my iron swing sorted out first. I would hate to play Pebble and hit the ball fat all day with my irons! :unhappy:

S-

Yes, Golden Ocala was special. I think they've gutted it since it went private. I'd like to play it again, just to see.

Ya i saw golden ocala on highway 18 it looked superb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520