• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why are we on Mars?

I thought the movie was entertaining, but I have issues. I know it's fantasy, but it should make some sense. They are on a strange new planet and they find strange creatures in the goo and the first thing the biologist do is remove their helmets? There is a robot surgical unit on the ship but it made for men only? And there isn't one for women even though there are women on the mission including the leader of the mission? come on. There are many more dumb things.

I thought the movie was entertaining, but I have issues. I know it's fantasy, but it should make some sense. They are on a strange new planet and they find strange creatures in the goo and the first thing the biologist do is remove their helmets? There is a robot surgical unit on the ship but it made for men only? And there isn't one for women even though there are women on the mission including the leader of the mission? come on. There are many more dumb things.
Agreed. Also it seemed to drag on.

Prometheus was a very good film.

We're not "on" Mars, and we should be. As in some sort of habitat. We should also be mining asteroids. It's long past time we got our asses out in space.

Kevin

Love all the space stuff. We went to the last Columbia launch a few years back.... It's a shame those astronauts didn't come back.

Anyhow, I'd like to see this administration invest more in science and exploration

Where will we all migrate to if we don't find another inhabitable planet? Soon the earth will have so many people we'll need to build condos where the corn fields are now. Everyone knows this. It's a no-brainer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520