• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wow...

Y.E. looks like a nice guy, can't believe Tiger lost, ah well.

It was hilarious to see the channel keep repeating the statistic that Tiger had never lost when leading the first 3 rounds. Even up to the eighteenth hole! They were absolutely desperate to have him win! :D

Well, one thing is for sure. I bet almost every news article about Yang's win, will have a lead picture of Tiger. The first article I saw did. Seems the press loves to take a little something from winner, when it's not the almighty tiger.

Great to see some players not intimidated playing with El Tigre. Great win by Yang. It can't be said enough, what a hybrid on 18!

A: Tiger played way... WAAAAAAAAAYYYY too safe.

B: Tiger is an idiot. He tried to cut it for 2 days and for 2 days he hit it straight. DUH! Quit trying to hit the cut.. NOT working.

Tiger deserved to lose. Congrats YE, now go take some GD English classes.

Did anyone notice the Ping grip on his Cameron Putter. One of two things happened today, either the Cameron rebelled for having a Ping grip placed on it or the grip itself was uup on 1/10th of a degree crooked.

Did anyone notice the Ping grip on his Cameron Putter. One of two things happened today, either the Cameron rebelled for having a Ping grip placed on it or the grip itself was uup on 1/10th of a degree crooked.

Uhm, Tiger always.... oh, never mind.

True, Tigers mom is from Thailand....remember Tiger once said he considered himself" Cablanasian"?

Regardless, a great ending today.....

The stat from the announcers wasn't that Yang was the first Asian to win a major. They said Yang was the first "Asian born" to win a major. There is a difference.

Didn't you see Yang huggin' and kissin' Tiger's mom as he walked toward the scoring trailer?? Woops! Now, they say that was his wife!! Wait a minute... a pro golfer with anything but a drop-dead gorgeous, trophy blonde wife?? Can't be!!!!

Speaking of... did anyone see the honey on McIlroy's arm this past couple of days?? TNT must have kept the camera on that pair... No!! Not THAT pair! ... McIlroy and the young lady... for at least 5 full minutes. Fehrety must have been gagged with duct tape to keep from making some sort of untimely statement. I don't see how that girl can stand upright! My goodness. She's bound to end up with chronic back trouble at a very young age, with those counterweights!!!!

I don't care about any records.. I like Tiger.. I think he's kind of a jerk-off sometimes, but the man has a natural gift for golf and is amazing to watch.

That said.. He let it all get to him. Couldn't putt.. Chunking shots all over the place..

I cheered outloud when Tiger would miss a putt to continue the bleeding. Y.E would miss a putt, leave the door cracked, and Tiger would say, "no thanks.."

That said.. I think it's good for the guys who aren't the top of leaderboard week in and week out.. It shows that while Tiger is damn good.. He's not the perennial pick for every event anymore. No majors this year, and only win's prior to each major.

Yang had his head straight, and stuck it to Tiger.. After yankin putts all over the place on 17.. The crazy close approach shot..

And then.. After knowing he could have slammed the door on 17.. Tiger walking away as Yang attempts to clean up and move on.. He comes back and jams that hybrid over the tree so close that Tiger's heart sank.

I loved it.

Speaking of... did anyone see the honey on McIlroy's arm this past couple of days?? TNT must have kept the camera on that pair... No!! Not THAT pair! ... McIlroy and the young lady... for at least 5 full minutes. Fehrety must have been gagged with duct tape to keep from making some sort of untimely statement. I don't see how that girl can stand upright! My goodness. She's bound to end up with chronic back trouble at a very young age, with those counterweights!!!!

And she isn't even through developing yet !!!!!!

YouTube - TNT Announcers Gawk at Rory McIlroy's Girlfriend

Uhm, Tiger always.... oh, never mind.

Geez you'd think with all the Tiger loving Fisher does, that he would know that....

I'm surprised he doesn't know what Tiger had for breakfast on 13 February, 1992 let alone that!!!!

I'm actually very very happy.

Ita amazing: Tiger wins, even with the luckiest shot in the planet and the other guy drops it in the water in the 16th hole and its due to Tiger's virtue, but if Tiger looses then the other guy was lucky and Tiger played the worst round of his life.

Come on guys!
Yang played a hell of a final two rounds. That eagle was amazing! And he actually made Tiger suffer A LOT. We always say ho difficult is to be paired with Tiger, etc, etc, but its awesome to see him, Tiger, worrying about his shots because someone else is glittering his shots!

I just thought about it, all this about Tiger choking, everyone's missed that 20 year old Rory McIlroy finished 3rd. I'm surprised there hasn't been more buzz about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520