• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Xmas Golf Gifts

No golf stuff for me but we did buy our 5yr old grandson a putting matt with auto return. He really likes to go in the backyard & hit balls & just last week told me he wanted to go golfing.

I got a dozen Pinnacles from my stepbrother.
icon10.gif
Might take a few to FL.

The Search for the Perfect Golf Club-great
Glove-not so great, don't wear one
A second wedge and 8 iron from iron finder, to practice with-great
Golf playing cards- er,well, whatever

Galvin Green waterproofs
Subseventy X-Mas Deal (Bright clothing - Shirt, Trousers & Belt)
Ping Dual Canopy Umbrella
2 Winter Hats
Dozen Srixon Z-URS
Money, with which i've ordered a pair of Footjoy Myjoys
John Daly - My Damn Way (So far it's excellent)
Subscription to Golf Monthly or some other mag I can't remember the name of

(My brother got his first car for X-Mas, so my parents thought they'd buy me a lot to make up for that)

everyone in my family thinks that i have too many golf clubs as it is... i deny this regularly... so they all seem to think that i need tees... i have so many tees now its ridiculous... im 21 so they figured they dont have to spend money one me... its ok i got them novelty coffee mugs... worlds greatest pop and so on and so forth... they did not get the joke...

Scotty01292 posted: Galvin Green waterproofs
Subseventy X-Mas Deal (Bright clothing - Shirt, Trousers & Belt)
Ping Dual Canopy Umbrella
2 Winter Hats
Dozen Srixon Z-URS
Money, with which i've ordered a pair of Footjoy Myjoys
John Daly - My Damn Way (So far it's excellent)
Subscription to Golf Monthly or some other mag I can't remember the name of

(My brother got his first car for X-Mas, so my parents thought they'd buy me a lot to make up for that)
Nice work.............LOL. In my stocking this morning was another gift.......a gift card from Golfsmith. So I immediately ordered a new 56º Vokey Spin Milled 10º SW to replace the used one I sold to Dale in the UK. (Hope he got it okay.) WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:):):):)

Got some Under Armour shirts and wind shirts for that cold weather golf up here in Wisconsin.:)

TM Burner w/ Aldila NV (Thanks GlobalGolf...had to pick this out myself)
Mizuno MP-T Raw Haze 60*
TN PGA Discount course book
Gift Certificate to Pete Dye River Course @ Virginia Tech
16 month calendar w/ some picturesque golf holes

...and the greatest gift of all, breaking 80 for the first time yesterday! That was after ditching my MX-19s and going back to my old school Eye 2s. :laugh:

...and the greatest gift of all, breaking 80 for the first time yesterday! That was after ditching my MX-19s and going back to my old school Eye 2s. :laugh:

BMRisko

No words need to be said.... :D Good job!!

No words need to be said.... :D Good job!!

Thanks...I knew all along those MX-19s were too much shovel for me. ;) Front nine started out kind of bad at 43 (well actually thats usually good for me) and I played out of my mind on the back nine shooting a 35 w/ back to back birdies and a bogey. Walked the course yesterday, sunny and 45*. :laugh:

I overheard a group of guys making fun of me though b/c I didn't have a cart...not really sure what their resoning behind that was, but I just had to tune them out.

FootJoy winter golf gloves
A dozen Srixon Trispeeds
a Srixon winter hat,(free with the balls)
and like I said in another thread, my 1st Eagle yesterday. Not as good as breaking 80 though, way to go BMRisko !!!!!!!

Also, I bought golf gifts for everyone on my list practically. I bought my oldest son a set of clubs, most all from Global Golf, a Adams BUL driver, adams rpm 3 wood, a set of Powerbilt irons, 3-pw and ping blue insert putter. And a Top-Flite bag.
His step son got a set of Junior Clubs/
The oldest step son got a 3,5,and 7 Callaway Big Bertha woods, all from Global Golf.
The youngest step son got my old set of clubs and a DVD set from Butch Harmon.
My youngest son got 24 ProV's and a pair of Nike SP5 gold shoes.

Since I didn't get any golf items I ordered myself a Maltby KE4 14º 3-wood head to stick the other BB Solutions 130 shaft in. Now my signature is accurate!! On sale for only $29!! :D

A $50 gift certificate for Golf Town.. combine that with a bit of cash that I got and I think that I might just need to get a new driver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?