• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Xmas Golf Gifts

I got a dozen Pinnacles from my stepbrother.
icon10.gif
Might take a few to FL.

Exceptions, were they ? I used one yesterday and liked it a lot. :)

Scotty: that is some collection of goodies right there, lad ! :D

That John Daly thing - is it a book, a dvd ?? I would love a gander at "MY Life, In and Out of the Rough." Very troubled, yet intriguing story.

The only thing I got was a club crested sweater. I really, really like it, too. :)

That John Daly thing - is it a book, a dvd ??

Yeah, i'm quite sad, but my dad's a bit of a club ho, so he realizes what needs to be bought, and he's ok with it.

The JD thing's his new book. So far it's really good! He's actually saying not to have a drink before you go out, spend the time warming up and NOT to hit your driver on the range! Well worth a read.

Callaway Org-14 weekender for me.

no golf items for me.

'tis a sad day.

they must think i do a good enough job of treating myself, i don't need any help lol.

got some cash, we'll see what my evil little mind can come up with.

Exceptions, were they ? I used one yesterday and liked it a lot. :)

That John Daly thing - is it a book, a dvd ?? I would love a gander at "MY Life, In and Out of the Rough." Very troubled, yet intriguing story.

The only thing I got was a club crested sweater. I really, really like it, too. :)

Nah, crap ones, lol. I'll use them for tee shot practice on the course in the early spring mudfest.

My niece (actually my sister since she's only 1 1/2 :)) got me one of those 3M greptile gloves. I laughed when she said "there is only 1 in there?". lol. Surprisingly she got the correct hand and even the correct size. I'll put that in bag for FL.

I also got $150 that I'll put away for the trip. If Crossfire makes it I may just play him $3 a hole match no caps to help him out with gas but make him earn it.
icon10.gif

I bought myself a S.C. S.S.N.2.My wife bought me..............drum roll,lol 1 week golf trip to Florida in January.Can't wait to see how far I can hit the ball down there.:laugh:

I got a Ping G10 21* hybrid and a new paiir of Footjoys. Life is good.

SWMBO scored a towel from St. Andrews for me. She knew someone going to Scotland & asked them to make a high speed run by The Old Course.

I got a new putter cover, a groove sharpener, and my mom is sponsoring a trip to a mizuno fitting day at Golf Galaxy. :) My dad also bought Tiger Woods 08 for PS3. I have an Xbox 360. :laugh:

I got a headcover that looks like my dog - it doesn't fit on the driver and won't quite stay on the fairway wood - not sure exactly where to go from here...

4-LW Wishon 752 TC's. Perfectly made and custom fit with DG shafts. Swingweighted to perfection.
21* Wishon 321 3hybird with Aerotech Shaft. Awesome combo.

Can't say enough about having clubs custom fitted. Its the first time I have ever set up and felt comfortable over a golf ball. Now I just need to sort out a Fairway wood and Driver combo and I am all set for ages.

I got Lucky :)
TM R7CGB w/ Aldila NV75 Reg Shaft
Ogio Bag
Cleveland CG14 Wedge Set
2 doz Gran Z's

WHAT IT COST ME? A $2500 trip to the jewelry department.

Now I just need to sort out a Fairway wood and Driver combo and I am all set for ages.

If you try the 949 fairway woods and 919 driver, you may very well wind up with an all Wishon bag - (not that there's anything wrong with that...) I had read that the 949 fairways were making the golf digest hot list or whatever - I think the 919 is better, but oh well - nice to see the company that doesn't spend as much on advertising doing well

good luck with the new sticks

Sun Mountain Rain Suit
Shirt from a local course
Callaway balls
Golfworks GC since the grips I wanted were sold out.
Tickets to the Pebble Beach ProAm Practice Rounds with 2 nights at the Old Monterey Inn.

I overheard a group of guys making fun of me though b/c I didn't have a cart...not really sure what their resoning behind that was, but I just had to tune them out.
That's just plain weird. Why would they diss you for carrying your clubs? I don't get it.

Nice score BTW!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427