• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

Anyone got this shot?
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1467617051.333823.jpg

Many times! I could have numerous aces if the hole would have been where it was yesterday or the day before... or not. Why? Because having the ball end up on the hole outline from a few days before simply proves I can't hit what I'm aiming at!! Had a flag been in that old hole, I'd have missed it by a long ways.
We used to have a men's group where on the last event of the season it was "Hell Night". Tough or trick pin placements, etc. One green would always have the pin located a few yards away from the hole. It was amazing how many came close to aces when they weren't aware of the actual hole location.

A Russian fellow has saved and saved and finally can purchase an automobile. He goes to the state store to order his car and is informed that it will be delivered in ten years. The man then asks: "Will it be here in the morning or the afternoon?" "Why are you concerned? It's quite some time from now". "Because the plumber is coming in the morning".

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. Their next appointment the doctor said to Morris "You're really doing great, aren't you?" Morris replied "Just doing what you said Doc - Get a hot mamma and be cheerful". The doctor said "I didn't say that. I said, You've got a heart murmur, be careful!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520