• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You REALLY need to remember the parachute...

If there is no foul play involved than that to me is just survival of the fittest. Darwinism at its best....

They can't all be geniuses.

Reminds me of a joke, an Oldie but a goodie....

A plane carrying the Pope, the President of the US, Henry Kissinger, and a Boy Scout is about to crash. There are only 3 parachutes left.

The President says, "I'm the leader of the free world, it would be a travesity if I died in a plane crash". The others agreed, so the Pres took the first parachute and jumps.

Henry Kissinger says "I'm the smartest man in the world. World leaders seek my counsel, I need to survive!" So without consulting the others, he takes a chute and jumps.

The Pope says to the boy, "Son, I have lived a long life, you are young. Take the parachute and jump to safety."

The Boy Scout says, "No, that won't be necessary". And the Pope starts insisting, "My son, please, take the last parachute, save yourself"

The Boy Scouts says, "You don't understand Padre, the smartest man in the world just jumped out of the plane with my backpack!

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I'm still here....At what point did he say OH SHYTE!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520