You REALLY need to remember the parachute...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If there is no foul play involved than that to me is just survival of the fittest. Darwinism at its best....

They can't all be geniuses.

Reminds me of a joke, an Oldie but a goodie....

A plane carrying the Pope, the President of the US, Henry Kissinger, and a Boy Scout is about to crash. There are only 3 parachutes left.

The President says, "I'm the leader of the free world, it would be a travesity if I died in a plane crash". The others agreed, so the Pres took the first parachute and jumps.

Henry Kissinger says "I'm the smartest man in the world. World leaders seek my counsel, I need to survive!" So without consulting the others, he takes a chute and jumps.

The Pope says to the boy, "Son, I have lived a long life, you are young. Take the parachute and jump to safety."

The Boy Scout says, "No, that won't be necessary". And the Pope starts insisting, "My son, please, take the last parachute, save yourself"

The Boy Scouts says, "You don't understand Padre, the smartest man in the world just jumped out of the plane with my backpack!

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I'm still here....At what point did he say OH SHYTE!!!!!

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfer2be

Who has been here?

Back