• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

yuck callaway, just yuck

Lol Brandon, I agree. Cosmetically, I'd be more drawn to the fakes.

How does that site not get sued? It is positively awash in trademarks.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw it, too. I stumbled across it yesterday when I was trying to find the hosel size for those 300s. It does seem a bit ballsy.

Old thread and just thought I'd mention that I was taking a very close look at the X-22 Tour today. I actually think they look pretty good, about the same topline as the Tour Prefered from TM, only slightly thicker than my Mizzies. I'd play them.

Some of you guys make me laugh... most of you wouldn't be able to handle this set yet you call them out without ever testing them.

Are you rehashing this thread as a prequel to the release of the 2010 equipment in two weeks?

FT-Iz (triangle driver)
Tour forged irons
Diablo irons
Diablo wedges

etc....

R35

Are you rehashing this thread as a prequel to the release of the 2010 equipment in two weeks?

FT-Iz (triangle driver)
Tour forged irons
Diablo irons
Diablo wedges

etc....

R35

Haven't seen the 2010 gear, I just did a search on the site for X-22 and this thread came up and the guys were shitting all over them. I was in a pissy mood and decided to lay the smack down ;)

Haven't seen the 2010 gear, I just did a search on the site for X-22 and this thread came up and the guys were shitting all over them. I was in a pissy mood and decided to lay the smack down ;)

Fair enough. I still think the 22's look like hell, but the Pro Series are very nice. I hit them at the demo day, very solid and forgiving iron. I would bag them forsure.

R35

Is there going to be an x-24 released for 2010?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520