• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yururi CNC KMO107 wedge.

MyBluC4

Reaction score
Came across this photo of what looks like it should be an absolutely killer wedge by the Japanese maker Yururi.
Anyone ever played or even seen one of these sticks?

Yururi forged wedge.jpg

Like that it's forged, looks to be a C Grind and has no cavity back. Looks smooth.

Never even heard of Yururi. Looks like any other wedge to me. I'm not knocking it, I'm sure it's nice. The last thing that I need is an ultra high end wedge though. As much as I goof off in the sand and what not, a soft forged offering will get chewed up pretty quick. And I can't just buy a nice wedge and only use it on the course unless I buy another one just like it to practice with, which would certainly be out of my budget. Now I can get on board with a nice putter because I can take care of that.

Never even heard of Yururi. Looks like any other wedge to me. I'm not knocking it, I'm sure it's nice. The last thing that I need is an ultra high end wedge though. As much as I goof off in the sand and what not, a soft forged offering will get chewed up pretty quick. And I can't just buy a nice wedge and only use it on the course unless I buy another one just like it to practice with, which would certainly be out of my budget. Now I can get on board with a nice putter because I can take care of that.
^^^this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427