• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Reaction score
My 1000'th post. Thanks to all who listen and contribute. And thanks to Sling (and the other admins) for making it happen. I salute you.

:beach3:

Congratulations, we are on roughly the same pace around here.

Ahhh, the life of a golf forum hoe. You boys and girls have some catching up to do .....

If you ever plan on catching Rock :)

Trying to catch Rock would be like trying to catch a fart in the wind, believe me I've thought about trying to catch Rock, but that would be alot of useless posting, well more then I'm doing now.:)

The Chase

Trying to catch Rock would be like.....

It would be a nice achievement though, I love the chase! ;) Although I'm not too sure what I'd do if I caught up, hehe, I think I'll just stick to chasing, it's far more fun! :D

mont86 said:
Trying to catch Rock would be like trying to catch a fart in the wind, believe me I've thought about trying to catch Rock, but that would be alot of useless posting, well more then I'm doing now.:)

I believe that Rock and Sling have conspired to give Rock a software robot that automatically writes responses to every post on the forum. How they managed to give it such a strong Launcher bias is beyond me, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520