• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 Mini Reviews

New mini review of the Adidas Powerband shoes. They sent me a pair of 12-1/2 wides and are fine. A full size larger then what I normally wear but probably due to the difference in toe area design from the Foot Joys requires a larger size for me. Very comfortable and extremely sharp looking. Shannon at Adidas is a saint!! Very helpful and super customer service. Now if I can play as well as these shoes look..... :thumbs up:

Damn. So it's you that's been leaving those footprints in the north woods? All this time I thought it was Sasquatch..........

Damn. So it's you that's been leaving those footprints in the north woods? All this time I thought it was Sasquatch........

SiberianDVM

Well if it wasn't before it will be now!! :D

Powerband shoes working out well for me as well. Great grip! Look cool. I haven't tested the waterproof aspect yet. Only a matter of time :(

Played 36 holes this weekend with sssmokin and can update some of the reviews....

Adidas Powerband shoes now fit perfectly and are super comfortable and really grip nice. I like those soft spikes in these shoes.

SC Circa 62 #3 putter (thanks again R35) has me putting better then I ever have in my life! (Just ask sssmokin). Made some long ones for birdie on some tough holes. Doesn't feel any different from anything else. Doesn't look different from anything else. I think SC has an elf casting a magic spell over the putters as they go out the door. It's the only explanation for how well they work.

Ping G10 driver. Man was I blasting this thing (for an old man). And I don't think I missed any fairways.

Cobra 3-wood. At first I didn't think this was much but now after hitting it more it's definitely a good club. I'm keeping this in the bag.

Cobra Baffler hybrids. I thought my Nickents were good. There is no comparison. I was hitting 185+ yard shots on the green with these and so easy to hit off the hardpan we played on.

Ping S59 irons. After a horrendous first nine I started hitting these really well. Had numerous shots right on the pin. And they feel as good as any iron out there when you pure one.

Nice update Warbird.

Strange, I had the exact opposite experience with the drivers. I was popping up every shot with the G10 and smoking the Ft-i.

Also, this past weekend, I found a used 20* Cobra Baffler DWS VS Protp HL stiff flex at Golfsmith for $50. I had this club when it first came out with the stock regular flex shaft, it was super easy to hit but the shaft felt like a noodle.

I have both the Adidas Powerband and Ecco Casual Cool Hydromax. Although the Pwerband's are comfy, the Ecco's are super comfy.

Bafflers I hear from others are Great.

Scotty Putter-Mine gives me good speed control so the line is easier to see.

glad to hear the G10 is still working

Have you given up in the FTi----What are the Fti's specs????

Ping irons see to work for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422