• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 Mini Reviews

And that putter is magic R35! :) Many thanks.. (rusted like mad on the bottom and have to figure out something to protect it better like clear laquer or ?????)...

Throw some silcone spray on it.

But who gives a shit, if it sinks putts, let'r rust!

R35

Throw some silcone spray on it.

But who gives a shit, if it sinks putts, let'r rust!

R35

That's kind of what I decided. I did have it oiled up but didn't make a difference on the wet course. I'll find something that works in the meantime... :)

Adidas Powerband golf shoes... Worst POS shoes I've ever bought. My feet are so sore from walking in these I'll never put them on again. I'll buy another pair of Foot Joys and never have a problem.

Damn you! I just bought these exact shoes. They look pretty cool, eh? I'm an Adidas dude anyhow and have 4 pairs of their shoes. I heard great things about the Powerband. The heels feel a little loose, but hell do I look good!

Review to follow.

I had e-mailed Adidas about their horrible shoes. A nice lady (Shannon) told me they have a 30-day fit guarantee and that I should take them back for a refund or exchange. I told her I had bought them more then 30-days before and couldn't play them until now due to Wisconsin winters. She e-mailed back and said that wasn't a problem since I just used them. Then I emailed back saying I don't have the receipt since I payed cash and thought they would be okay. I'm waiting for the reply to that. Wish me luck.

IG, it might just be my "old man" feet being too large in the toe section. I need alot of room there. These were just too low and narrow for me in that area and you'll probably love them. And they are sexy shoes... :)

I love addidas shoes and wont wear anything else. You couldnt give me a pair of footjoys.

I had e-mailed Adidas about their horrible shoes. A nice lady (Shannon) told me they have a 30-day fit guarantee and that I should take them back for a refund or exchange. I told her I had bought them more then 30-days before and couldn't play them until now due to Wisconsin winters. She e-mailed back and said that wasn't a problem since I just used them. Then I emailed back saying I don't have the receipt since I payed cash and thought they would be okay. I'm waiting for the reply to that. Wish me luck.

IG, it might just be my "old man" feet being too large in the toe section. I need alot of room there. These were just too low and narrow for me in that area and you'll probably love them. And they are sexy shoes... :)
You need to learn to tell people you got them as a gift, saves you from having to mention date purchased, receipt, Cash, etc.

Works especially well around Christmas, or probably in this case where you couldn't try them until now. ;)

Sounds like a decent guarantee, although I do not buy Adidas golf shoes, have a pair of Traxion's I bought about 4 years ago and have only worn a couple times mainly just for practice now. Wish I would have known about that guarantee back then. To bad they probably don't sell that model anymore, they look brand new and could pass them off as a recently purchased gift. :laugh:

Adidas is sending me a new (larger) pair of shoes and the postage to return the old ones (sorry mddubya)!! :D

They really went out of their way to fix me up. I paid cash and had no receipt. I had no shoe box. I bought them over 30 days ago. And yet they are replacing them. I would have never imagined any current company would do that. :)

I would have never imagined any current company would do that. :)
That is great. It seems to me that the only time I still hear of companys that will do something such as that are golf companies. Well, that and maybe Walmart. I think it falls back on the entire persona of the sport in that if they start questioning the credibility of their clients in taking their word for it, they are in turn questioning the entire foundation that surrounds this essence of the sport.

. I would have never imagined any current company would do that. :)

They must have heard about your golf swing and decided to take pity on you.

:biglol:

This post was really made by Rockford35 and not SiberianDVM. Honest.

They must have heard about your golf swing and decided to take pity on you.

:biglol:

This post was really made by Rockford35 and not SiberianDVM. Honest.

SiberianDVM

Both statements are probably true!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422