• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019-2020 NFL Season

Under Reid/Smith, the game would have been over after the 1st quarter. Dull, conservative offense. Since Mahomes, the Chiefs are fun to watch. Never out of the game. Defense is so much better than last year. Picking up Clark and Suggs bolstered the defense. Spagnoli is slowly pulling them together. Titans will be a handful. Chiefs are not real good against the run. Still, Chiefs set a post season NFL record, this afternoon, with consecutive possessions in which they scored. Houston's defense isn't that bad! When Mahomes is on... look out.
So much against the Titans will depend on the health of Kelce. He should get the Chief's MVP for the year. But... he's beat up. Was questionable to even play today. Still, look at the game he had.

@limpalong would you like to wager on that game?
Don't think I've ever won a bet on a sporting event. In fact, if I were to bet on the Chiefs they would be sure to lose!!! One of these days... maybe... my wife and I will make it to Tennessee. If and when we do... and the Chiefs win... you owe us dinner. Likewise, if and when we do... and the Titans win... we take you and your wife out to dinner. Well, there goes the Chief's chances......

Don't think I've ever won a bet on a sporting event. In fact, if I were to bet on the Chiefs they would be sure to lose!!! One of these days... maybe... my wife and I will make it to Tennessee. If and when we do... and the Chiefs win... you owe us dinner. Likewise, if and when we do... and the Titans win... we take you and your wife out to dinner. Well, there goes the Chief's chances......

Deal!

I’ll be curious to see the Chief/Titans game and how that plays out.

How bout them Niners!

And did you all see Jimmy Johnson at the half getting the nod into the hall? That was kinda cool even though I passionately HATE Dallas.

I’ll be curious to see the Chief/Titans game and how that plays out.
Should be another exciting game. The Chiefs showed they are never out of a game. Biggest comeback in franchise history. After the game, the players weren't bragging about themselves. It was all about "locker room", "team", "we". Frank Clark, who has had a stellar NFL career before coming to the Chiefs this season, said he has never played for a more committed coaching staff and team.
Still, every game at this level includes a team that has the ability to knock off any other. Titans will be tough. I don't know that the Chiefs defense can handle the Titans. So, could be another final score that resembles a collegiate basketball game score.

A GB/KC Super Bowl would be fantastic, as far as I'm concerned. Both have tough games next week. Don't want to count the proverbial chickens before they hatch.

I gotta say at this point, that I'd love to see the Chiefs win the rest of their games. They're EXTREMELY talented with plenty of weapons and fun to watch!

As much as I want to believe...…………..I can't see my Packers beating SF Sunday. Anything can happen, but SF is the best the NFC has to offer. If SF wins, I'm rooting for KC. They are fun to watch.

Tom Brady packed up all his Patriot shit and move to Greenwich, Connecticut.

Hey Limp
Are you related to "Bad Luck Chuck"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35