• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Special Note to Readers

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score
MY SECOND BOOK, WHICH STARS THE MAN in the photograph, will officially release tomorrow (Tuesday, September 9). The book also stars Tony Jacklin, other Hall of Fame golfers and a diverse cast of Ryder Cup players, captains, journalists and others. I've already been talking about DRAW IN THE DUNES: The 1969 Ryder Cup and the Finish That Shocked the World. I will be talking about it a lot more in the weeks leading up to the 2014 Ryder Cup, both here and elsewhere.

Golden Bear Plaza, North Palm Beach, FL.​
I hope you're interested as I tell you more about the project and why I chose to spend the last three years working on this book, which overlapped my debut title, THE LONGEST SHOT. (As I was getting ready for the first one to publish, I was researching and beginning to write this new one.)

My honest hope is that you're interested enough in this work to order a copy for yourself or someone you know. If you're a regular reader of this blog and feel as if you know me, I also hope that you might cheer me on, or celebrate with me. Publishing another golf book is a major milestone. None of this was planned when I started this blog nearly nine years ago. It has been an amazing adventure.

If, on the other hand, it's hard to get on board, or it seems a little too promotional, I simply ask that you bear with me (no pun intended). It will pass.

A big reason this blog still exists is because of the books. Not only have I written nearly 2,600 posts, the blog enabled me to attract a major publisher and become a golf author. Now it's time for me to pipe up about the newest book.

Thanks, all.

Source: A Special Note to Readers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35