• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bad Sergio!

If I was a brand and someone took their bad shot or anger out on the clubs that I made I’d be pretty pissed. Imagine being the tour tech that has to drive that van from tourney to tourney 7 days a week, and works long ass hours to make sure each club is fitted weighted and spaced out for the dozens of played in their brand. And then they hit one bad shot and helicopters the 4 iron into a lake, or wraps the wedge around a tree... I would be livid, all those hours, craftsmanship and work just wasted because of ego and short lived rage.

If I was a brand and someone took their bad shot or anger out on the clubs that I made I’d be pretty pissed. Imagine being the tour tech that has to drive that van from tourney to tourney 7 days a week, and works long ass hours to make sure each club is fitted weighted and spaced out for the dozens of played in their brand. And then they hit one bad shot and helicopters the 4 iron into a lake, or wraps the wedge around a tree... I would be livid, all those hours, craftsmanship and work just wasted because of ego and short lived rage.
^^^this

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423