• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bag is done; tweaking needed to cover a gap

Adding loft adds bounce to a club

Weakening is adding loft, isn't it? I meant strengthening loft, making it less lofty.

blah, blah, blah.... :laugh:

I have a Cobra tour issue (no serial and I got it off that amatuer dude who is a Titty staffer). It's a 26* Baffler with a steel shaft. I don't know what brand or flex the shaft is, seems stiff. That might fit your need as it's about as "player geared" as you are going to find in that loft. PM me if you are interested. It's just collecting dust so I'd sell/trade it for a good deal.

I stuck a 5iron 190 uphill to 7ft. yesterday and from 200 out the junk to 12 today. Twofast was impressed by the latter. lol. I said " I no bull$hit man". It was a bit of a delofted flier though. So, yeah, I have no plans on using that hybrid.

blah, blah, blah.... :laugh:

I have a Cobra tour issue (no serial and I got it off that amatuer dude who is a Titty staffer). It's a 26* Baffler with a steel shaft. I don't know what brand or flex the shaft is, seems stiff. That might fit your need as it's about as "player geared" as you are going to find in that loft. PM me if you are interested. It's just collecting dust so I'd sell/trade it for a good deal.

Thanks for the offer Ez. I could actually hit my RAC CGB 5 iron so I'm just going to throw that back into the bag for now. The closest I've ever come to scoring an eagle was with the CGB so there are good memories with that club.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it is really appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520