• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Behold the Quad

I stared at the crown in the 2nd pic for like 5 mins trying to think of the weird little three pronged symbol right in the middle...

Thinking to myself "that looks like a ceiling fan... why would they have that..."

Then i finally realized it was a ceiling fan:D

What do one of them Limey's run for Lyle? How much can you get one for?

The Quad is a composite body, with a titanium face. The i-drive is titanium face with an alloy body. the Quad is the better of the 2 heads.
Will be available in LH this month.

Limeys start at $37 and run up to $103 US, plus shipping.

Ive heard the website integragolfwholesale.com
is showing that LH heads are available for the Quad.. I cant check now because I am at work and the site is being blocked by "the man".. so I could be wrong.. at any rate, now I just need to get rid of my current driver..:laugh:

They are on the boat over as I type this.

On the boat from the foundry. They should be at the suppliers soon.

Does this thing launch as high as the other square drivers? Would it be safe to go with a lower loft knowing that your going to launch higher?

ie: Current driver 9.5* going down to an 8.5 in the Quadratic?

Also, is this head as straight as the HiBore and other square drivers? Very hard to work the ball nothing but straight? Unlike Rock, thats what I am looking for in a back up driver. A driver to use when the swing is not all there. I was using a 14* driver for that purpose but it ended up messing up my swing as I ended up moving the ball back in my stance to avoid hitting it so high when the winds kicked up. Used Hibore Tours are going for more than I can make a Quadratic for so why not give it a shot?

Does this thing launch as high as the other square drivers? Would it be safe to go with a lower loft knowing that your going to launch higher?

ie: Current driver 9.5* going down to an 8.5 in the Quadratic?

Also, is this head as straight as the HiBore and other square drivers? Very hard to work the ball nothing but straight? Unlike Rock, thats what I am looking for in a back up driver. A driver to use when the swing is not all there. I was using a 14* driver for that purpose but it ended up messing up my swing as I ended up moving the ball back in my stance to avoid hitting it so high when the winds kicked up. Used Hibore Tours are going for more than I can make a Quadratic for so why not give it a shot?

hey tim, how much did that one end up going for.. the one gun showed you..

hey tim, how much did that one end up going for.. the one gun showed you..

It was over $130 last time I checked. Probably going to go out beyond $150 by the time the auction ends. The one listed yesterday for $140 BIN is probably the best deal your going to find right now.

i wish i had that kind of money... but i dont.. sad, i cant ho it up as much as i like because i have to pay for food while im in college..

Final on the HiBore was just over $171.

I can get all I need for the Quadratic for around $120.

Final on the HiBore was just over $171.

I can get all I need for the Quadratic for around $120.

That sucks, Gun worked me on mine pricewise.

Wait, I put the price in, he paid. Yep, I'm an idiot.:(

R35

The Quad plays very true to loft. Easily the lowest spinning square head available.

I have learned my lesson about buying a driver without hitting it first. Where would I find a place around here that would have a demo? A Google search of "integra+quadratic+oregon" gets me scientific papers from the U of O dept of forestry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520