• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway pre-owned sales

I still would like to know just how they rate their clubs, I have purchased a set of X-18's, an FT-3 & this FT-i from them. All of the clubs were "average" condition yet I would call all of them excellent or whatever term they use for freakin beautiful.

You are freaking killing me, you know christmas is coming right? can't tempt me like this damnit.

Callaway Pre-Owned

I too think clubs from them are really in great condition relative to their ratings ... and now and then they throw in a rating upgrade coupon to boot ...

I too have yet to be unpleased by the condition of my clubs that arrive from Callaway pre-owned. I have actually purchased clubs from them for other friends as well. And they always want the ones in Outlet condition, which I believe is their highest rating. I always tell them to trust me and go for average condition and I always tell them, "you won't be disappointed!" There hasn't been a complaint yet!! In the end they save some money and still have a beautiful club in their bag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?