• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototype irons at 60% discount

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think guys, need to make a snap decision on this. I have choice of shaft, flex, grip, etc

SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER?

Never hit them myself IG but speaking to ManchesterGolfer, he liked them said they were the easiest blades he'd hit.

Where?

If I had the cash I would probably pull the trigger!

That's a solid price, especially if you can customize. Those are some of the sweetest feeling irons I have ever hit. You better have the game tho, they're not forgiving at all!

R35

You shouldn't be allowed to post on Shot-Talk if you EVEr stop a silly decision for hoing up new equipment.

Its shameful you even have to ask about it. The Shot-Talk way is to buy them desperately and then ask if you should have bought them :D

Those are some of the sweetest feeling irons I have ever hit. You better have the game tho, they're not forgiving at all!

R35

That annswers my question. Right now I'm not playing enough and in fact I need more forgiveness. Currently got a set of R7 TPs in the bag. A bit more forgiveness than the Miuras, but hit it very high. I suppose I was tempted at the price for the Callys, 3 years ago I would have pulled the trigger. But surgeryt beckons and probably most of the 2011 season. Hmmm.

These are a great set, feel, look, trajectory are superb and they are the easiest Blade type iron I've ever used.

EDIT;- I only sold these as I was skint having finished work and didn't have a job lined up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520