• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Check out this tee shot!!!

shep3470

Reaction score
Played this course last week. Chalet Hills in Cary, IL. Tough course.

This is what you are facing for a tee shot on #9 if you are playing from the tips. The blue arrow is where the green is. To clear the bunker by the green arrow is 276 - clearing it though will put you in the rough. That bunker is mainly in play for the front 2 sets of tees that have little carry over the water.
Chalet.jpg

How much room is there between the water and the bunker?

Wow, that looks like a sweet course! I think I would probably play an old ball for that tee shot(s). :)

How much room is there between the water and the bunker?

There was a good amount of room. Probably 40 yards. That 276 to clear the bunker was what the scorecard said. They had GPS in the cart but it did not work.

The starter said they are hurting big time ths year so they must have scrapped the GPS. It's really a shame. It's a nice looking course.

This place had some of the most intimidating tee shots on holes where a big number can be shot if not played with extreme caution. But there are also holes that are wide open where it is possible to make up some shots.

Pretty scary tee shot goin' on there! I trust my swing a lot but on that one I would consider using an old shag ball lol!

In my best Rory McAvoy voice: "Gimme another ball."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423