• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

College Football

I don't think the same kind of comeback is in line for Colorado.

I don't think the same kind of comeback is in line for Colorado.
I hate Nebraska, but did hear a local DJ on a Nebraska station make a good comment yesterday. "There is legislation waiting approval to have Nebraska and Colorado merged as a single state. That way Nebraska would have mountains and Colorado would have a football team."

The last post in this resurrected thread was from PAJayhawk to me with the announcement of Snyder's return to K-State. Steve resurrected the thread a day after Snyder and the K-State football team ran the table on Texas teams this year. KSU beat Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, and now A&M this year. Thought maybe he would hang it up this year. Rumors are he will hang on for one more.

Badgers win the Cotton Bowl, heard one of the talking heads that over the past 4-5-6 yrs...I don't recall exactly....only 4 teams have won more games than Wisconsin.

Badgers win the Cotton Bowl, heard one of the talking heads that over the past 4-5-6 yrs...I don't recall exactly....only 4 teams have won more games than Wisconsin.
Last 5 years:
College Football Team Win Trends - All Games, Since 2012

Alabama 64-6-0
Ohio State 61-6-0
Florida St 59-9-0
Clemson 59-9-0
Oklahoma 50-14-0
Stanford 53-15-0
Boise State 50-16-0
Louisville 49-16-0
Oregon 49-17-0
Georgia 48-18-0
Baylor 47-18-0
Wisconsin 49-19-0
LSU 45-18-0
N Illinois 48-20-0
App State 28-12-0

Set whatever range you want from this site.

College Football Team Win Trends - All Games

You see this Rosebowl game? Right now PSU is leading 49-42 with 7 minutes to play.

Skipped the Depends Toilet Bowl where Tuscaloosa State Anteaters were playing the West Reno Teachers College Tapeworms. Only watched the good games.

Watched one bowl game. Did watch the Texas bowl and see K-State finish running the table on Texas teams. Too busy doing nothing to be bothered by college games that don't mean squat. They need to do away with bowl games and go to an extended playoff system.

This idea that bowl games are meaningless is stupid. They mean a lot to the fans of those teams, and to the teams themselves. The team gets an additional 15 practices that non bowl teams don't. Do they mean anything to the end goal of a championship? No, but they never did. For ages it always came down to only one game or two.

This idea that bowl games are meaningless is stupid. They mean a lot to the fans of those teams, and to the teams themselves. The team gets an additional 15 practices that non bowl teams don't. Do they mean anything to the end goal of a championship? No, but they never did. For ages it always came down to only one game or two.
Plus the money the schools get is always a bonus. I watched the Hokies/Razorback game and the FSU/Michigan game. Both were awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300