• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Davis Love?!?!? at TPC

I watched Davis play yesterday on TV. I never saw him show any anger when he hit a bad shot (smack his club against the ground or bad body language). He must be made of stone to tolerate a round like he had. I know I would have had to let a little aggression out.

Rockford35 said:
It's the goatee. I swear, he plays and looks better with facial hair. (Take note, Sling! :D)

As for DLIII, it was his brother in law. I read an in depth article about him and what happened. I think that was something that really rocked his world, as perfect as it was (a la VT's earlier comment). He grew up with a silver spoon up his ass, and then the shit really hit the fan. Something that probably didn't happen alot in his social circle...

Funny how golfers are real people too....Daly, Freddie, DLIII, ect....

R35

And Davie Duval too!

It's not always a good thing to be rich and famous!:cool:

Does this mean that Robin is not currently on the market ;)

crabby said:
I watched Davis play yesterday on TV. I never saw him show any anger when he hit a bad shot (smack his club against the ground or bad body language). He must be made of stone to tolerate a round like he had. I know I would have had to let a little aggression out.
That is the same thing i saw out of ALL that. I did here on TGC or ESPN the before the round began he was talking about waring sun glasses to keep from getting headaches. They didn't say why he didn't have them on but that might explain the bad round.

That whooping looked painful! I felt sorry for him going from hero to zero.

longiron said:
That is the same thing i saw out of ALL that. I did here on TGC or ESPN the before the round began he was talking about waring sun glasses to keep from getting headaches. They didn't say why he didn't have them on but that might explain the bad round.

He prob got a lot of shit over the sprinkler incident and learned to control his emotions

SiberianDVM said:
TGC said last night that they pull 150,000 balls a year out of the lake around #17. :D
150,000 / 365 = 411 approx per day. Say an average of 12 hours of sunlight, that'd be more than 1 ball every 2 minutes.

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast said:
150,000 / 365 = 411 approx per day. Say an average of 12 hours of sunlight, that'd be more than 1 ball every 2 minutes.

Guys like me through that off. I could contribute a half dozen in under 2 minutes. OK hitting 13, lets try the knockdown 7.... skip, skip, splash.

How does one know if one has a silver spoon up one's ass?

IrishGolfer said:
How does one know if one has a silver spoon up one's ass?

The tightness and the overwhelming desire to drink silver polish. :D

R35

A hacker at my club playing off 23 pared the hole Davis Love scored a 9 on the day after the Players Champ ended in a Pro Am event!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520