• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

do you look like anyone famous?

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
on my local football team forum this went down pretty well as people posted pics of other users and their famous lookalikes, granted that they were rarely flattering but it was fun nonetheless (countless Shreks ;-).

I was told by some very inebriated people at the weekend that I look like some chap from CSI New York. I've never seen the show and I've been racking my brain this morning to remember what his name is, if it comes to me I'll stick a pic on.

Ice-T? No, wait, that's Law and Order, lol.

My brother looks exactly like Boo Weekley. So much so that if he dressed up like him and went to a tournament they might let him tee off.

When I am clean shaven, and my hair is cut short I look almost identical to Mike Weir. SO much so that I have actually had people approach me when I played his home course (Huron Oaks) in Sarnia (Bright's grove actually). One or two swing is usually all it takes to make the crowd disperse.

on my local football team forum this went down pretty well as people posted pics of other users and their famous lookalikes, granted that they were rarely flattering but it was fun nonetheless (countless Shreks ;-).

I was told by some very inebriated people at the weekend that I look like some chap from CSI New York. I've never seen the show and I've been racking my brain this morning to remember what his name is, if it comes to me I'll stick a pic on.

Gary Sinise...?

gary_sinise_2401.jpg

Danny something I think he was called, not sure if that's his character name or real name

That guy you once caught in your wife's bedroom but heard you so he took off before you could catch him.

Some people oddly say I look like that guy.

Other than that? Don't think so.

I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
So the question is: do any famous people look like me?

In all seriousness, I've been told by several people that when I smile my chin is reminiscent of Dennis Quaid.

I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
So the question is: do any famous people look like me?

In all seriousness, I've been told by several people that when I smile my chin is reminiscent of Dennis Quaid.

That's better than Randy Quaid for sure!

Surprised no one said John Holmes yet. Oh wait, we brag about driver distance on this site :)

The guy I golf with looks exactly like Colonel Sanders. I look oddly enough like WBL. Is he considered famous? Here's my latest pic after working out a little bit since retiring..............
shot2a.jpg
lookalikes.jpg
lookalikes1.jpg

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54