• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driver decision made

So will you have 2 TEE heads then? Or are you pulling the Sabre and putting in the Comp NT? Or does this Comp NT come in a TEE head already?

So will you have 2 TEE heads then? Or are you pulling the Sabre and putting in the Comp NT? Or does this Comp NT come in a TEE head already?

Uh.....let's see....

Yes.

Yes and no.

No.

How's that? :D

I'll have two heads, and the Comp NT is independent of either of them. Both TEE heads had NV's, which quickly made and will make their way to Orlando.

The Comp NT will start off in the 9*, and might migrate to the 8*, if I don't ho another UL780 first.

T

Gotcha - so you are going to be dumping one of those TEE heads at some point then?

Lyle just talked me into a Integra Quadratics instead of the Geek DCT since he's hitting his only 5 yards shorter but a whole lot straighter. Straight is good. :laugh:

Yep, second day with it today and I was 12-14 in fairways hit. I have never hit anything this well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520