• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driver heads! New 2013 models. LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexle92

Reaction score
In a nutshell these are all brand new heads only and all prices include shipping within the US.

I'm deleting these pictures in the best interest of the Membership. Please sell your wares elsewhere.

Thank you.

-Admin

And just where did you get these heads?

It raises red flags when a new member joins and starts hawking his wares. Makes me think these are fakes and you are trying to take advantage of our members.

This is your warning, Bigfoot is watching you closely. I these are fake you will be banished into Internet purgatory.

Don't mess with our members.

Oh and welcome to the forum! :)

Fake? Explain how I can provide serial numbers on all of them. I may be new to this forum, but I do have reputable feedback of Golfwrx, which to my knowledge has more members than Shottalk. These are authentic and if you buy one and they turn out to be fake, sue me.

Don't mind Jim. He's just protective of his flock.

Fake? Explain how I can provide serial numbers on all of them. I may be new to this forum, but I do have reputable feedback of Golfwrx, which to my knowledge has more members than Shottalk. These are authentic and if you buy one and they turn out to be fake, sue me.
I hope you are reputable Alex but it was a fair comment by Jim. You're new to this forum. Let me guess, to buy one of the said items from you we would have to pay first and then wait for delivery ... from someone who has just turned up on the forum.

Spend some time getting to know the good folk here. We don't bite ... hard.
at2_gstatic_com_images_27f96eed8f9245b956aae19c6c881b05._.jpg

I can't explain how you can provide serial #'s, that's what I'm wondering.

It was just a warning, I didn't delete your post or ban you as a spammer. Just calling it as I see it. New guy joins, tries to sell newer model heads at low prices. What would you think?

I can't explain how you can provide serial #'s, that's what I'm wondering.

It was just a warning, I didn't delete your post or ban you as a spammer. Just calling it as I see it. New guy joins, tries to sell newer model heads at low prices. What would you think?

iphone crotch pics in car are kind of weird too.

The club heads have a serial number on them. Please leave this thread for businesses purposes.

The club heads have a serial number on them. Please leave this thread for businesses purposes.

Dude are you like a 14-16 year old? Or just an immigrant that is culturally unaware of what you are doing? Im confused.

Sure, send me 3 of the Taylor Made heads serial #. I will call TM to verify, if they are legit...carry on.

If not...

What's your handle on WRX? Sell on ebay? What's your seller name there?

Suddenclassic on ebay. Good luck bidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35