• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fantasy Golf League. With or without Tiger?

Tiger or No Tiger

• Tiger

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Tiger

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesR

Interlocking Now
I will be setting up a shottalk fantasy golf league later tonight, and need input if we are going to be able to pick tiger. If the vote comes out to That we will not pick tiger, then we will use the honor system.

Also, can anyone think of a clever name for the fantasy league

I will be setting up a shottalk fantasy golf league later tonight, and need input if we are going to be able to pick tiger. If the vote comes out to That we will not pick tiger, then we will use the honor system.

Also, can anyone think of a clever name for the fantasy league

No Tiger - because everyone's going to pick Tiger to win, that's an automatic guarantee of a couple million points, because short of a meteor hitting his home, he gets dinged in the left nut by a stray hacker's ball, or the world coming to an end, he's going to win tournaments.

Why not include him, he only plays 16-18 tournaments, there are plenty of other weeks that you will not have him as an option. Besides, it gives someone the chance of choosing another golfer while most others pick Tiger and getting a big jump from it.

What the hey, I'm in. I can lose at fantasy golf just as easily as I can lose at fantasy football. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?