• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FAO: Anyone in Tampa, FL

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Reaction score
My family will be going to Tampa, Florida at Easter, staying at the Innisbrook Golf Resort and playing golf while we are there... Basically, my question is... Are there any big golf shops (Golfsmith, Edwin Watts etc.) in that area, or closeby? I've been saving my money, and would like to definately buy a new golf bag, and trying to persuade my dad to let me get some new irons... Also, would probably like to get fitted on a launch monitor, and am desparately hoping there are shops in the area with these facilities...

Some of the edwin watts stores have launch monitors.

Here is one in tampa:
Edwin Watts Golf
13860 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa, Florida 33618
(813) 960-5330

All golfsmiths have launch monitors, here is one in clearwater, FL (right outside of Tampa):
Golfsmith
2753 Gulf to Bay BLVD.
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727) 712-3281

Golfsmith has better deals plus they always have coupons. If you havent done so, register for there rewards program and they will send you a 15% off coupon, but make sure you do it about a month before you go.

Oh right, sorry... My bad... I thought I had asked before, but couldn't find it in the search.

I see how it is. :(

Come to New Mexico! Skiing, golf, some really good nudey bars!

My wife are headed out that way soon for good. Texas kind of sucks, too much crime. Were looking into either Scottsdale or Flagstaff, but I am leaning more towards Scottsdale since it snows in Flagstaff.

But Scottsdale and Flagstaff are in AZ, though, Flagstaff is close enough that I'd visit you!

My family will be going to Tampa, Florida at Easter, staying at the Innisbrook Golf Resort and playing golf while we are there... Basically, my question is... Are there any big golf shops (Golfsmith, Edwin Watts etc.) in that area, or closeby? I've been saving my money, and would like to definately buy a new golf bag, and trying to persuade my dad to let me get some new irons... Also, would probably like to get fitted on a launch monitor, and am desparately hoping there are shops in the area with these facilities...

Wait until you play the Copperhead course. That is one kicka** course!
The greens are super slick.

One of the most beautiful places I've ever been to was in the forest about 1 1/2 hours south of Albuquerque. A little-known natural hot springs tucked into the side of a mountain. You had to hike about a mile to get there (including a hairy jaunt on a big log 30 feet above a river). Looking out over the snow-covered valley, nice and warm, with our ladies.

I really liked skiing in Santa Fe. My very best "I should be dead" wipeout happened on a black diamond run there. Nice place, Santa Fe.

Wait until you play the Copperhead course. That is one kicka** course!
The greens are super slick.

It's a very good course, but there are others in the Tampa area that I like better. For the same money, I'd rather play the TPC course.

One of the most beautiful places I've ever been to was in the forest about 1 1/2 hours south of Albuquerque. A little-known natural hot springs tucked into the side of a mountain. You had to hike about a mile to get there (including a hairy jaunt on a big log 30 feet above a river). Looking out over the snow-covered valley, nice and warm, with our ladies.

I really liked skiing in Santa Fe. My very best "I should be dead" wipeout happened on a black diamond run there. Nice place, Santa Fe.

New Mexico really does have a lot to offer, I love it here.

New Mexico really does have a lot to offer, I love it here.

I have had one visit to New Mexico and loved it.

I have a friend who lives about 20 miles east of Albuquerque and has a beautiful home out in the mountains. We stayed there one night and went onto Santa Fe.

What a super place! Loved the town of Santa Fe. Elevation about 7000 feet and very moderate weather.

Then we drove up to Taos to do some serious skiing. It snowed 7 inches between 9 am and 3 pm. Lots of Black there.

I could live in New Mexico in a heartbeat.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520