• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally......

Years ago (when I was a state champion archer) I taught my wife to shoot a bow. She took 3rd at the NC state indoor tournament. But MAN when she did bad. :emot-ange

I also taught her how to shoot my .300 Winchester Magnum rifle. When she tipped her head down and got nailed over the eye from the scope I never heard the end of it because I didn't warn her. :mad:

Sorry, but I'm too old for that shit now!! :D

I've got another 4 to 5 years before the local courses will allow my son out there with me. 'Til then, we spend time at the range and on par 3 courses together.

CY
How old is your son? The courses I play will allow kids anytime when accompanied by an adult. May have to ride depending on day/time, but still can play.

Best thing about taking the GF to the range is that she usually buys dinner afterwards. :D

edit 1 - By the way, just to dispell the rumor, it is much easier to ho a new club when the other realizes the value to a good driver or SW, and knows sometimes a club just sucks, because it sucks and a similar club with a different name is better just because it is not the one that does "just suck". Much easier to convince the other half you need a new club when they have to spend 5 minutes going to look for a ball in the woods. Knowing that 5 minutes could be better spent drinking another beer or putting a dent in that pile of ribs.

Pretty good argument but I still say it's easier when there's no reason to convince anyone but myself. If I wanted I could put a new set of irons in the bag once a month and she'd never notice. :p

I'll never know about the rest because she really has no interest at all in playing.

She buys dinner... that seems like a great deal.

Ummmm, perhaps a .22 would have been better? Or is the .300 WM your squirrel gun?

Squirrel gun. Hmmm.
squirreladin2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427